COMING SUMMER 2021
In his early thirties, Richard ( Dick ) Oswalt experienced a bout with spiritual warfare that forever changed his life.
" Growing up in the Presbyterian Church, I had never even heard the term ‘spiritual warfare’ let alone knew what it was,” he remarked. Forced to confront an issue that he didn’t know existed, let alone understand, Dick spent the next twenty years developing his current working knowledge of the true nature of spiritual warfare—the spiritual laws that this war operates under—and why it destroys so many lives. As a result of this effort, Dick has released The Devils Toolbox. A teaching tool that he hopes will help educate you on this raging invisible battle - a battle that unfortunately claims its victims daily.
When Jesus said that He “came to set the captives free,” (Luke 4:18) He spoke to those who lived under the strongholds and bondage of spiritual warfare. This book is designed to teach the untaught, on a subject that every believer needs to understand, a subject greatly overlooked by the mainstream Church, and a subject the Devil hopes you never learn. For those who refuse to believe such things exist, their ignorance is seen as victory to these evil spiritual entities that roam the earth, and inflict harm and torment on those who fall subject to their ways.
Spiritual warfare is a topic that should be taught by the mainstream Church, but for the most part is not. As stated by the late Billy Graham…. this is a battle in which we are both the prize, and the pawn.
The truths, techniques, and tools discussed in these books, are not only ones that I have found to be true, but ones that the greatest teachers of spiritual warfare have put forth. If you are dealing with spiritual warfare, and are experiencing demonic strongholds- bondages- or torment in your life… you have fallen into the hands of the enemy. That in itself is not shameful. However, if you choose to remain in this condition, when the Bible make it clear that Jesus Christ came to “set us free” from this condition ( Luke 4:18 ), that is shameful.
Freedom is available to all whom submit themselves to the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ and call upon his name. It is my hope is that after reading this book, you look at the world in which we live in a little differently, and if you are spiritually bound up in any way, my hope is that this book helps to set you free.
EMOTIONS - A HIDING PLACE FOR DEMONS
• The spiritual entities we battle, and the weapons of this warfare
• The hidden game plans of Satan and his host of demons
• The three heavens referred to in Scripture—two of them are battle zones
• The Laws of the Spiritual Realm . . . not knowing them leaves you completely exposed to the
• What conduct can give the devil “legal access” to your life
• How our Emotions can become a hiding place for demons
• The three different levels of spiritual warfare, and the characteristics of each
• Steps to determine if you are suffering from a demonic stronghold or bondage
• The mighty weapons of warfare God gives us to demolish Satan’s assaults
• Instruction for breaking free of Satan’s grasp and experiencing true freedom in Christ
THE COMING DECEPTION - WHEN THE 2ND HEAVEN INVADES EARTH
• What your Church may have not taught you about the history of mankind
• When the 2nd Heaven invaded the earth ( the first time ) –a time when the " sons of God "
took wives of the " daughters of men" ( Genesis 6 )
• Who are the Nephilim ( or Giants ) that are discussed throughout the Bible ?
• Are these Nephilim giants still with us today ?
• The UFO agenda and how some believe it may be related to the Nephilim
• Why is the name of “Jesus” stopping UFO abduction encounters - when used by true
• Is the Coming Deception when the 2nd Heaven Invades Earth ( a second time ) ?
• Will the Coming Deception be the introduction of the “Mark of the Beast” ?
• The "Mark of the Beast" –your own personal Garden of Eden moment
If you would like to book Mr. Oswalt to come speak at your Church, Business organization, or if you would like to book him for a personal interview, you may email your request below, or may call 800-287-0940 and leave your contact information.